The “Real” Role Of Migration Lawyer Melbourne Explained
What do you expect from a Migration Lawyer in Melbourne? Well, the majority of visa applicants now worries over, “will I get this visa?” The fact that the Australian immigration law gets tougher each year is the reason behind this stress.
For clients, a migration lawyer has to play many superior roles. These lawyers are available in whole across the country, but what we review here is a local service.
How Should A Migration Lawyer In Melbourne Help Clients?: In other words, the real role of those immigration experts. First of all, visa applicants are lost about their current status. For example, a few of the visa extension methods got outdated over the past few decades.
* The eligibility of any visa applicant is the fact that determines how qualified he/she is for a future extension. Anyway, this qualification depends on many factors. Let’s say you enter the country via a student visa. What’s are your future visa extensions, then!
* Without a sponsor from a leading job provider, you can’t apply for a working visa. Explaining these facts to visa applicants in the first hand is one real role of lawyers.
* Most of the time, students, especially international students tend to think that they can extend their current stay through working visas. However, it is not the case always.
* As our previous articles have explained, advisory lawyers and full-service ones have to play a top role in educating such lost visa applicants.
Don’t Waste Time And Money: Another top role of migration lawyers in Melbourne. What does this mean? No matter even if you provide a productive service, but if you waste clients’ time and money? For example, a lawyer drags the process until the court hearing. But, he/she could have done it for the client in the first hand.
1) The end of a visa applicant will occur when they fall for a fake lawyer. As our previous articles have explained, it is a known fact that a considerable amount of such non-authentic lawyers are there in Australia. And, those lawyers even misuse or disobey the country’s immigration law.
2) All genuine lawyers should do their best for clients. In other words, no time or money wastes whatsoever.
3) Misguiding visa applicants is a sin. Let’s say the visa applicant doesn’t have any knowledge of visa categories or eligibility. What if Melbourne’s migration lawyer use it as an advantage to charge more money through suggesting the wrong visa category? In the end, the lawyer says, “sorry! The visa office has refused your claim. Let’s try another visa category!”
Provide What You Can: If the migration lawyer is only an advisory lawyer, then he/she has to provide that service only. For the sake of making more money, what if the lawyer tend to other critical tasks? Anyway, only qualified lawyers can represent clients at the immigration court.
* Be affordable with the prices or rates, too! Being a highly reputable migration lawyer Melbourne shouldn’t be the reason to pressure your clients in terms of your charges.
* Even reputable lawyers can offer this service at affordable rates now, and that is what we did and do all the time.
* The middle price range gives peace of mind to all visa applicants.
Wrapping Up: To visa applicants, a migration lawyer in Melbourne is their saviour. So, we all have to play a valuable role for them!